|Job title :
||JD Edwards implementation consultant, Manufacturing
|Business unit :
Name and description of the company:
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The main role of the consultant is to assist Createch clients in the deployment of the JD Edwards solution. As such, he is required to:
- Implement JD Edwards software, with a focus on manufacturing processes for the company’s clients;
- Rapidly grasp and analyze the essential elements of a business process to identify its strengths and areas which require improvement in the client-specific context;
- Understand the interdependence between processes to effectively guide our clients;
- Draft development functional specifications;
- See to the development of JD Edwards specific implementation methods;
- Provide user training to the clients of the company.
- Hold an undergraduate diploma in industrial engineering, PBM (Program Business Manager) or in a pertinent discipline or corresponding education;
- Possess at least three (3) years relevant experience as software implementation consultant or a minimum of five (5) years experience as expert user;
- Have working knowledge of JD Edwards ERP implementations. Experience with the following software will be taken into consideration: SAP, Navision, E-business Suite, Axapta, Baan, Syspro, Syteline, Vantage etc.;
- Have excellent functional knowledge in manufacturing;
- Have good functional knowledge in one or more of the following areas: project management; supply management, sales management, distribution, production planning and management, materials and inventory management, expedition management, warehouse management systems (WMS);
- Knowledge of the following modules: Product data management, shop floor control, Product costing and Manufacturing accounting, Requirements planning, Capacity planning, Forecasting;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Good knowledge of business processes and practices;
- Very good oral and written communication skills, in both French and English;
- Be willing to travel to carry out projects within the Province of Quebec.
- CPIM certification, APICS Association;
- Knowledge of the following modules is an asset: Inventory Management, Procurement
- Experience in business process reengineering, preferably in ERP projects;
- Experience as a consultant;
- Experience of reporting tools and Oracle or MS-SQL databases
- Ability to adapt and summarize;
- Eager to continually increase knowledge;
- Be customer service oriented;
- Have team spirit.
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities to all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, please don’t wait! Send us your resume now.
Please note that only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
The masculine gender used in this job offer refers equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represents a particular distinction based on gender. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.