|Job title :
||SAP Project Manager
|Business unit :
Name and description of the company
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
The Project Manager is responsible for the delivery of implementation services for SAP software in the Montreal Office. As such, he is required to:
- Plan, organize, manage and control all activities in his assigned project(s) ;
- Identify risks and develop the appropriate approach to minimize their impact;
- Create winning conditions for our dedicated consultants to meet their project objectives;
- Evaluate consultants and provide constructive feedback;
- Act as a project integration manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good Functional knowledge of the main logistics SAP modules ( MM,SD,PP ), and an excellent business process comprehension of the modules.
- Have completed projects as a functional consultant, important asset.
- Experience as a Project Manager leading 2 SAP implementation projects.
- Detail oriented to carry out the required administrative responsibilities;
- Strong leadership skills to bind together a team with individuals who may not know each other well;
- Strong sense of diplomacy to communicate the stakes clearly while always maintaining cordial relations with clients;
- Ability to balance a result oriented approach with a pleasant work atmosphere;
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities to all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, do not wait! Send us your resume now.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a particular distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.