Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Company: The Createch Group (Bell Canada Company)
Status: Full time
Job location Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
About the Createch Group and Microsoft Business Solutions:
The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization dedicated to improving business performance. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, enterprise resource planning (ERP) and information technology solution implementation.
Createch’s Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) team delivers ERP and customer relationship management (CRM) solution implementation and support using the Microsoft Dynamics Platform.
About the opportunity:
The Microsoft Business Solutions group in SSM develops cloud-based software solutions on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Dynamics 365 CRM platforms. Our team initiates and leads the development of software extensions for Dynamics enabling businesses to address their specific needs.
The Createch group provides all service delivery and support for Canadian and US-based Dynamics 365 customers remotely from Sault Ste. Marie, a departure from the classical “on-premise” consulting approach traditionally employed in the B2B software industry.
This job offering represents a rare opportunity to become part of this new game changing initiative and become an employee of the Createch Group in Sault Ste. Marie!
The Business Systems Analyst is a key member of the development team and reports to the IT Director. The Business Systems Analyst is responsible to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs and work with the development team to implement world class solutions based on Dynamics 365.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for business with a strong understanding of accounting and business operations. This candidate would also have a passion for technology and the ability to see how technology enhances the success of business operations.
• Grasp the essential elements of a business process, analyze them and extract strengths and weaknesses that are subject to improvement in a client/product context.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
• Explore and recommend requirements and features through procedures and user stories; derive functional requirements from identified gaps in a product.
• Develop solutions by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions and documentation
• Understand the interactions between processes to identify impacts.
• Support functional, integrated, performance and security tests.
• A college or university diploma in computer science or equivalent (with a good financial background); or,
• A college or university diploma in Administration or equivalent (with a good IT background);
• Experience as a Business Systems Analyst: As a guideline, 0-2 years for junior positions, 3 to 6 years for intermediate positions and 7+ years for senior positions;
• Experience in a testing environment (QA testing, Dev testing, Unit testing...etc)
• Proven ability to work in a team environment
• Understanding of key financial concepts (general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, inventory, multiple currency management, etc.);
• Excellent functional understanding of key MS Office software applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
• Understanding of overall IT concepts (System development, System implementation, Computer architecture, Networking, Security, etc.);
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Exposure to Agile methodology is preferred.
• Good background in programming is preferred
• Strong customer service orientation;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP solutions (AX, NAV, Business Central or GP) or similar products;
• Knowledge of other specific industries likes Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution or Services.
Nice to have:
• French fluency, written and spoken.
The Createch Group offers competitive compensation and equal opportunities to all. If you feel motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, please don’t wait! Send us your Cover Letter and Resume!
Please note that only those applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted. The Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.