|Job title :
||EAM Solution Architect
|Business unit :
||Asset Management Solutions
Dedicated to improving business performance, The Createch Group, a Bell Canada company, is a Canadian leader in supply chain optimization. Since 1993, the consulting firm offers services in manufacturing and logistics performance, process reengineering, asset management optimization, change management, ERP and information technology solution implementation.
To date, we have made a difference through our quality of services and the expertise of our employees.
We have carried out more than 2,000 projects and helped over 1,000 companies improve their processes and boost their profitability.
The Solution Architect will divide their time between services (providing consulting to clients as part of project team/s) and sales. In general, these are incumbent’s main responsibilities:
- Leads clients through requirement discovery workshops and document requirements gaps
- Understands client’s business processes and designs Maximo solution to fulfill their needs
- Re-engineers or recommends changes to existing business processes in accordance to the best business practice
- Collaborates with Technical Consultants and Analysts to ensure the deliverables and schedules are achieved
- Serves a trusted advisor and 'go to' subject matter expert for all aspects (functional and technical) of Maximo implementations. Develops long term relationships with clients through interpreting and managing their requirements
- Provides clear directions and tasks distribution to the project team members
- Provides clients with technology solutions based on ITIL framework
- Negotiates contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Participates actively in the business unit’s lead generation activities;
- Carries out prospecting activities for the business unit;
- Positions products and/or services to clients as solutions that best suit their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery to close additional sales on existing accounts
- Represents Createch to its target client bases to identify and define their business needs
- Provides pre-and-after sales technical assistance, product education and consulting services
- Assists with the preparation of sales proposals (RFP's, presentations, product demo)
- Provides on-site or remote Maximo implementation expertise.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent;
- At least 10 years of experience implementing asset management software;
- Expert knowledge of Maximo 7.6 functionality with the sound understanding of the technical aspects including architecture, installation, deployment, integration and development
- Strong domain experience related to municipal, regional or provincial government
- Good knowledge of PMBOK
- Good knowledge of Maximo Anywhere and Maximo Everyplace, as well as Maximo Integration Framework (MIF)
- Strong experience integrating with the major ERP systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle EBS and iCity etc.).
- Strong experience integrating with fuel management systems
- Strong experience integrating with SCADA systems
- Expert knowledge of application designer and configuration tools within Maximo
- Good knowledge of SQL scripting using known database platforms (Oracle, SQL Server and DB2)
- Maximo 7.5 or 7.6 certification
- Experience with Maximo Scheduler, Maximo Transportation and Maximo Spatial verticals/add-on is highly desirable
- Proven negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with the client and build a trusted business relationship
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, French is considered an asset
- Available to travel in the GTA up to 80%, occasionally elsewhere in Ontario and Canada
- A dynamic, positive, easy going “go-getter”
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to satisfy customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization, in both a team and independent environment, with minimal supervision
- Driven work ethic with an ability to pick up opportunities and project manage them internally and with the Customer
The Createch Group offers competitive salaries and equal opportunities for all. Employees can expect a safe and challenging work environment based on partnership, teamwork, excellence and respect. In addition, we offer:
- Professional development
- Profit sharing plan
- Group Insurance Plan (from start date)
- Bell Canada Employee Programs
- If you are motivated by stimulating challenges and meet the requirements, don’t wait! Send us your CV
Please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
The masculine and feminine used in this job offer refer equally to employees of both sexes and in no way represent a distinction based on gender. Createch Group is an equal opportunity employer.